Agency Glamour Apartments is a real estate Agency in Paris, France that provides an online platform through which Owner may create listings of the accommodations and Guest can reserve those accommodations for them. Clients or Guests have a possibility to learn about, seek for appropriate accommodations. Platform is available at https://www.glamourapartments.com. By using it you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (Terms), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services. Guest — person seeking to rent accommodations; Owners — person or company who has right to rent accommodation; Listing — Photos, video and description of the accommodation posted to the Platform; Rental price — The price of the accommodation that owner wants to have for the monthly rent. It can be also called Owner price. It's a monthly basis rent that owner will receive from the guest during the period of stay. Montly rental price — The price of the accommodation that owner wants to have for one month the rent. Total Accommodation Price — The total price that should be paid by the guest for whole period of his stay. Reservation – is a document that confirms that the accommodation is reserved for the Guest; to make sure that the accommodation is reserved for the guest for his stay, the guest needs to pay Reservation fee to the Agency that represents the agency fees.
Agency sells Reservations of the Accommodations that guarantee the Guest the reserved Accommodation will be available for him upon his arrival.
- Guest seeks for the appropriate Accommodation. Montly rental price and the minimum rental period are mentioned on the detailed page and booking page. Monthly rental price can be different for a different rental period starting from one month. In general, the bigger the rental period is, the smaller the monthly rental price is.
- Guest sends the reservation request via booking page.
- Manager of the Agency reviews the reservation:
- checks if the period of the reservation is bigger than one month and is not less than minimum rental period of the apartment;
- contacts the owner to confirm the availability, price and duration;
- checks the reservation reason – the purpose of the stay in Paris.
- If the reservation request type is accepted and agreed, owner confirms the availability, price and the rental period are accepted as well, then the Guest receives the reservation and agency contract which he should fill in, accept the Terms and Conditions, and pay the Reservation fee via credit card. Guest will be redirected to a fully secured page of BRED bank where he enters his credit card details (Guest’s credit card statement will have a descriptor: “www.glamourapartments.com″). The agency works only on the agreement of search between the agency and the client.
- Reservation fee is calculated as:
- Rent period from one month: Reservation fee is 30% of the Rental price;
- Rent period is from one month till 3 months: Reservation fee is 50% of Monthly rental price;
- Rent period is from 3 months till 6 months: Reservation fee is 75% of Monthly rental price;
- Rent period is from 6 months till 9 months: Reservation fee is 100% of Monthly rental price;
- Rent period is from 9 months till 12 months: Reservation fee is 10% of Rental price.
- If the reservation request type (purpose), justification dossier (tenant paperworks) and rental period are accepted, the agent will propose you the lease agreement accordingly to the purpose of your stay. If the reservation request type (purpose) and/or rental period are not accepted, then the Manager rejects Guest’s reservation request with the explanations.
- When the payment of the Reservation is done:
- guest immediately receives the Reservation confirmation document and all the instructions about arriving to the accommodation and a check-in;
- owner receives the Lease Agreement and signs it first;
- guest receives signed lease agreement from the owner together with the instruction with his banking details of how to pay Rental Prepayment.
- This Rental Prepayment should be paid within 1 week and not later than arrival to the accommodation.
- We don't accept Reservations, made more than one year prior to arrival.
- We don't accept Reservations for period less than 1 month.
- We don't accept Reservations for period more than 1 year.
- We don't accept Reservations from tourists.
- Maximum transaction amount is limited to 10,000 EUR. Guests can’t buy reservations more expensive than for the amount of 10,000 EUR.
- The ‘Mobility’ contract from one to 10 months.
- The student contract for 9 months.
- One year lease agreement.
- Provide the Owner with a platform where the Owner can collaborate with Guests. This platform should include “My account module” where the accommodation owner can set up his Owner price and change the availability of the accommodation;
- Facilitate the availability of the Platform.
- Answer to all the inquiries of the Guest;
- Answer to all the questions of the Guest;
- Be responsible for any and all his Listings of the accommodations;
- Make check-in to the accommodation when the Guest arrives;
- Make check-out from the accommodation when the Guest leaves the accommodation;
- After the Reservation is done, provide the Guest with additional instructions about how to pay Rental price (f.ex. give his Banking details);
- Do not submit any Listing with a false or misleading price information, or submit any Listing with a price that he does not intend to honour;
- Do not distribute the content of the Platform;
- Do not avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Agency;
- Do not interfere with or damage Platform, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code or similar methods or technology.
Is mandatory in France. For mobility contract we recommend to subscribe the insurance via website: garantme.com. For the one-year lease agreement we recommend the insurance AXA via our partners.
The Guest is responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when he arrived. Agency is not responsible for any disputes resolutions between Owner and Guest. Any disputes between Owner and Guest should be resolved between directly. Before making a payment Guest will have the information about the Security Deposit. It can be required for the applicable Accommodation. Security Deposit will be returned in the moment of check-out, if the accommodation was not damaged by the guest. If Owner claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage, Guest agrees to pay the cost of replacing the damaged items with equivalent items otherwise it is returned up to 60 days in deduction of reparation fees.
In case of booking cancellation by the Guest, the Guest will lose Reservation fee. If for some reasons the reservation cancels caused by the Owner, the Owner is obliged to provide the Guest with another properties for rent. If these proposals are not suitable for the Guest, Owner should inform the Agency to refund the full amount of the Reservation fee to the Guest, so in that case the Guest will receive 100% refund. The Owner should also return to the Guest Rental Price, if it was paid. In that case Agency is allowed to decrease the Owner rank (reputation) in the Platform. If the Guest wishes to extend his stay, he undertakes to have these modifications made by the Owner and to pay the additional Agency fees related to these modifications and calculated in proportion to the initial payment.
Normal check-in time is from 13:00 – 18:00 and it will be done without any additional fees except holidays and weekends. Late check-in time should be discussed in advance and the Owner may take extra fees for that. Different accommodations might have different check-in rules; detailed information is located on the detailed page of the apartment.
Normal departure time is 08:00 – 10:00 and it will be done without any additional fees except holidays and weekends. Different accommodations might have check-out different rules; detailed information is located on the detailed page of the accommodation.
France 794952465 CPI 7501 2018 000 032 883 email@example.com +33 9 66 97 17 84 +33 6 98 76 57 75 +33 6 65 76 49 15 周一至周五：11：00-18：00（CET），周六 - 周日：关闭