The mobility lease is created for people who need a short rental contract for personal or professional reasons. Its fixed duration of 1 to 10 months provides a lot of flexibility. In order to sign a mobility lease, the tenant must be:
- On professional training.
- Enrolled in graduate studies.
- On an apprenticeship contract.
- On a voluntary basis as part of a civic service provided for in II of Article L. 120-1 of the National Service Code.
- In professional exchange.
- On temporary assignment as part of his professional activity.
Only the furnished apartments can be a subject of a mobility contract. The list of equipment to be made available to the tenant does not differ from the “classic” furnished rental contract.
The duration of this lease is from 1 to 10 months. It is non-renewable. A tenant wishing to stay in the premises at the end of the lease will have to sign a new Alur Law type lease, if the owner agrees.
Only the tenant can decide to leave the accommodation by respecting a notice of 1 month. He doesn't have to justify the reason. The leave is notified by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and runs from the date of receipt of this letter.